Thursday, July 01, 2010

Home

Yesterday I made it back to Washington. I was darn tired when E picked me up. Mom's sofa bed isn't the most comfortable. Next time I visit I think I'll get lots of blankets and make a bed on the floor of the spare room. Sleeping on the sofa bed in the living room while my dad is up and getting ready for work is a little disconcerting.

I didn't get to do everything I wanted while in Oklahoma City. I missed seeing a few folks but our little trip to St. Louis kind of messed with things. If I do that again I'll make sure we fly into St. Louis first.

Cal got a nice present yesterday. While I was in an airplane, Mom took him to an ortho doc in Oklahoma City so they could make sure his wrist was doing fine. The Doc said it was time to come out of the cast Cal was in. That one went over the elbow and the new one ends just before the elbow. The best part about the new cast is it's waterproof. For an extra $40 (not covered by insurance) he now has a blue waterproof cast. Swimming in Oklahoma is back for Cal. I was very happy.

Y'all have a decent update tonight. Enjoy 'em!

Tamara

No comments: