Friday, June 25, 2010

Vacation Update

The kids and I are enjoying the heat in St. Louis. We made it to my aunt & uncle's yesterday around 6:30 central time. I was never so glad to be out of a car. Doing an 8 hour car ride the day after arriving in Oklahoma probably wasn't the smartest idea. We were all cranky in the car but today the world looks better.

Today we've taken it easy and visited with relatives. Cal has had fun playing with his cousins. Duncan is holed up in my cousin's basement...it's dark and cool and there's wireless internet. He's perfectly happy.

Tomorrow we'll visit the Saint Louis Science Center. They suggested the Zoo first but I know my mom and aunt would die in the heat. Plus the kids and I don't get really excited about zoos. Science Museums are always a hit though.

I think we'll also go to the famous Arch. Maybe I can find E a nifty replica.

Enjoy the updates!

Tamara

No comments: