Thursday, June 24, 2010

Easy Night

As I sit alone doing the update and wait for the sun to go down a bit before I go out and tackle the lawn, I think of how quiet it is and yet I miss the chaos. But alas Tamara will return in a week, so until then I'll get my butt out and mow the lawn and then come back in and have a cold beer and play on Facebook for a while.

I also will make one small comment about Ze's ramble. First up many folks have emailed letting us know they liked and appreciated the response and that is grand. I may not have agreed with everything she said, but I want to make it clear we each have a unique voice and perspective, that is what makes it all the better. Valid points in many ways.

Do consider sharing what your thoughts are as well. You know where to find us. Until than, have a great night and enjoy the updates.

Peace, Health, and Happiness to all!

Elisa

No comments: