Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Grouchy

Blimey. I think that the first time I've done an update and not had any BtVS fics to report. Plenty of LotS for you though (as usual).

It's too bloody hot. If we don't get some rain soon my allotment won't be worth the having. Though the lettuces aren't doing too badly. The heat is starting to make people dead grouchy. Though it's hard to tell the difference where I'm concerned. *g*.

Football. Breaks your heart. What a useless performance. I don't think I'd have minded half as much if they'd at least made an effort. I mean, look at Chile... up against Brazil, they didn't really stand a chance, but even at three nil down they never gave up. Unlike England, who'd given up before they left the changing rooms...

Bah. Bloody football

See - told you I was grouchy. Enjoy your updates

Ze

No comments: