Monday, May 03, 2010

Contest Fun!

Tonight phair has more excitement to share with y'all. Something to consider....
A funny thing has happened on my path to capitalism. A gift. Several gifts, actually. Two very kind women paid more than their fair share to support my writing ventures. They not only joined my new Dirty Story of the Month Club but they paid extra for their memberships.

Wow!

Setting the reality money plays in our daily life aside for a moment, there is a strong message delivered with that kind of response. These two women have enjoyed my stories enough to purchases them without having any idea what the stories are about beyond the title of the club and the promise of a completed 1500+ word story delivered monthly. I am awed and humbled and grateful and inspired.

"How inspired?" You might ask. This inspired...

I'm offering 7 free memberships to my Dirty Story of the Month Club. Participation is as simple as submitting your email address to: p.phair@comcast.net Please, only one submission per email address.

All the addies will be written in my best penmanship on equal size scraps of paper and go in a hat. It will be a Red Sox hat but Yankee fans are welcome to participate. Under the watchful eyes of our feline judges, Calvin and Hobbes, I'll pull out seven scraps of paper and those will be the winners. TaDah!

"But wait," you might say. "Is there anyway I can gain unfair advantage over the competition?"

Excellent question. And yes, there is a way.

Anybody who submits an idea for methods/means/maneuvers to cheaply yet shamelessly promote my website and/or the Dirty Story of the Month Club will get an extra scrap of paper with your addie written on it tossed into the hat. It is preferable if the suggestions are legal in most of the contiguous US. There is a limit for 4 suggestions per email addie.

Did I forget anything? Probably. If you have specific question then email me at

p.phair@comcast.net

All winners will receive the first story, Tell Me a Novel, retroactively.
Oh, that brings up a good thought. Anybody subscribing after May 1 to the Dirty Story of the Month Club will still be charged the full $13. All previously emailed stories will be sent as soon as your payment posts.

Big thank you's to E at UberEtc.com and long time fan, N/R, for their consistent support of my work and their generous overpayments which made this contest possible.
Remember even if you don't win the free subscription it's only $13 for the rest of the year! Hence, a pretty darn good deal if you ask me. Check out phair's web site for more details.

Now enjoy those updates.

Peace, Health, & Happiness

Elisa

No comments: