Thursday, May 20, 2010

Already?

I'm tired and the week is coming to a close. Being short staffed at work means my already crazy job is worse. But it has made the week literally fly by.

Luckily at home we're not as busy, and with the house off the market (no it didn't sell) we can once again relax and live in it. It's nice not having to be on some type of real estate schedule. I enjoy not making the bed perfectly every day. I also enjoy kicking off my shoes when I walk in and not worrying whether I put them on the shoe rack or not. Or whether we have too many coats on the hooks by the door...ah, we once again are living in some comfort in our too small house.

So here it is...another update coming your way. May you enjoy it and, for all of you folks who donated to us this year, I'm not sure I can thank you enough...so one more THANK YOU!

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Have a great night,
Elisa

No comments: