Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Not a lot about not a lot.

Right. What shall I harangue you about tonight?? Nah. Don't feel like haranguing. Nothing of note happened at work. I painted the walls of three rooms (two coats each) and that's about it. England won a friendly against Egypt - though they (England) were made to look decidedly second-rate for the first half-hour. Of course I knew we'd win (even when we went one down) because I was wearing all the right things and drinking from the right mug. Always works.

Oh boy am I going to have to do the laundry a lot more frequently during the World Cup - every other day I reckon. Just to make sure I've always got the right socks and underwear when England play. I wouldn't want it to be my fault, if we get knocked out, because I hadn't washed my kit and was wearing the wrong things!!

And we will get knocked out. Probably in the quarters - maybe in the semis if we're very lucky. And it will probably be on penalties. I expect Brazil will win it again.

Not as many updates for you to read tonight (but you're probably still trying to catch up with yesterday's). So since there's less to read you've got time and opportunity to send the writers a spot of feedback. (Ok - I lied when I said I wouldn't harangue you *g*). If you read 'em - feed 'em (copyright my mate Oz from the RAOB *g*).

See you next week, goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: