Friday, March 12, 2010

ECCC 2010

Woo hoo! It's Emerald City Comicon weekend! Tomorrow everyone will troop down to the Seattle Convention Center with me for the first day of the con. Sunday I go it alone. They do admirably for a bit on Saturday but I do realize I'm the only one who's truly interested in the comic stuff.

I'm looking forward to seeing Stan "The Man" Lee and Leonard Nimoy. What does Leonard Nimoy have to do with comics you ask? Not a darn thing right now but in the '90s he had a comic book called Primortals. It can currently be found in quarter boxes all over the country. Poor Mr. Nimoy. He didn't take the comic world by storm. I hope he has some juicy bits to share about Fringe.

Anyway...my comic search lists are almost ready. I've got money to spend and a small stack of comics to get signed. I've even got my eye on something for Ze. Wish me luck that I get one.

Tamara

No comments: