Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Better

I'm feeling much better today, thanks. (In case you were wondering). Fully recovered from making such a pig of myself yesterday. I didn't sleep very well, though, what with feeling so bleh. It didn't help that I got to bed so late last night. So tonight I'm heading straight for bed after this update. I'll deal with my email tomorrow. I'll have to make a note for next year - less batter!!

The lads didn't fare too well tonight (Arsenal's Champions' League match vs Porto) - still it's only the first leg. We should do better at home. Stupid mistake by the 'keeper over that back pass. Not to mention rubbish defending when Porto took quick free kick. But we really should have had a penalty...

Skiing was good. Hope Paerson's ok. Congrats to the winner for an excellent race. Fantastic skiing. I won't say any more just in case there are folks, with delayed coverage reports, who haven't seen it yet.

Just before I go - quick message - Writer Lara Zielinsky is giving away a copy of a new e-book - for details see HERE

I'm away. See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: