Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We are top of the league!!

I never did get round to fixing the laptop at the weekend. I got distracted. I thought about having a go tonight but there was a footy game on the telly and I knew I'd not be concentrating on DOS commands if the game got interesting, and not concentrating could be calamitous!! I'm glad I didn't because the game was a cracking contest and I definitely would have completely buggered the laptop if I'd tried. *g* And we are top of the league!! (Ok it won't be for long but I can still celebrate!!)

So here I am again - commandeering the kid's PC to do the updates. Just as well she isn't using it much at the moment. I do need to get the lappie fixed very, very soon though. Firstly I've got emails trapped on it that desperately need a response and secondly I have half a story on it which is due in ten days!! Ten days isn't nearly long enough to finish it, edit it, send it to a beta, get it back, fix it and edit it again. Not if I actually want to work, eat or sleep at any time during that period. I have the afternoon off tomorrow as I'm booked in at the doctor for my swine-flu jab, so I'll have a few hours spare. I'll give it a go then I think.

See you next week. On the lappie if all goes well. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: