Friday, January 01, 2010

Guest Ramble...

A new year - time to look back ...

I've stumbled across the Uber Etc. a number of times since I became aware of the huge number of f/f stories offered on line, but I've only followed the postings regularly for something like maybe 6 months. In the beginning I came to look for the links to newly updated fiction sites, but as time passed, I got hooked on your daily comments on everyday life and what ever you throw in. I always thought that I was not at all interested in what a blog could offer. I'm more like a "facts and figures" kind of woman - well except when I emerge myself in romantic fiction I guess! But I got hooked on your daily rambles, and I thought this time of year would be a good time to tell you that I really appreciate the time you take, not just with the links, but also with your bits of rambling. So I'm leaving all my usual lurking behind to cheer you on. I hope that you will keep up with your posting - I for one like it a lot.

While I'm at it I might mention that I took a look back to the beginning of the Uber Ect. during the holidays - it was fun. I really liked what you called the "Phesant McNugget Contest" back in 2006, and I stumbled on a writer that I have missed out on until now - LC Jordan. I found some well written short stories on her site www.angelfire.com/alt2/lynnejordan/page12.html - so even the Uber Etc. archives is of use!

Happy New Year to everyone!

UK



We enjoy all guest rambles, but I can say most folks including myself enjoy compliments as well, hence tonight's ramble is a compliment to us here at UE and I want to thank UK for that.

May we all find Peace, Health and Happiness in 2010. If 2009 was the year of Hope and Change, here is looking forward to the year of more Hope and more Change as I personally can say 2009 did not go nearly far enough.

Enjoy your updates (even late as they are).

Elisa

No comments: