Saturday, January 09, 2010

Hype with Swag!

So this one Tamara and I already own...otherwise my name would be on that list! Hurry and get your copy today!
Hi, all--

I'm giving away a copy of The Ties that Bind, the third in my New Mexico series, over at Women and Words. If you'd like to be entered in the drawing, just go to the link and leave a comment on the posting (make sure to include your email address--it won't be made public). We'll have the drawing Wednesday the 13th at 10 AM MST. You can find details about the book by clicking the link.

lesbianauthors.wordpress.com/2010/01/08/book-giveaway-the-ties-that-bind/

Good luck and happy reading!

Andi Marquette
www.andimarquette.com


Btw, I do need to mention Andi did not ask us to hype this one. We got lucky and she visited Seattle recently, hence our books got signed perhaps yours would be too?

Enjoy your updates and good luck to all that enter for the book!

Elisa

No comments: