Saturday, October 21, 2006

Last Minute

It's always a push on that last day before vacation. My daughter has a birthday party from 5-7 pm tonight. Today was supposed to be last minute packing, in this case all of my packing since I put it off. Then I was going fill up my MP3 player for the plane and gather up other last minute items.

However, things are just not supposed to be smooth. This afternoon the cat started throwing up all over the place with worms. Great...the unexpected visit to the vet gets thrown into the mix with the added feature of four loads of laundry since the best place to get sick is on two freshly made beds. Splendid.

Remember Tamara is all by herself until next Thursday so make sure to send her emails, rambles, recipes and comments. Her daily dose of my hassling will be little to non-existant, hence she may be lonely. Let's not let that happen.

Bye, y'all. Wish me luck in Las Vegas. Ramble at ya on Thursday.

Elisa

No comments: