Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Flies By

The last day of work for me for a week, hence a crazy day all around. Plus I left early to spend some extra time with my punk-o-lunk and pack before I fly off to Las Vegas for a few days. I'm sure my desk will be buried upon my return.

Last night I spent some time surfing the web hunting for new sites and stories. I got lucky and found a few that are now on our list. Tonight I'm posting a couple of stories that may not be new to some but are stories that were posted earlier in the summer and may not have been mentioned anywhere but these author sites, hence new for many of us.

Remember these writers and authors share freely with us and they deserve your feedback. If you took the time to read their words, return the favor and send them your thoughts about them.

Okay on to your update. Enjoy them!

Elisa

No comments: