Monday, October 30, 2006

It's That Time of Year

Sickness has struck the Hodge Lodge. Last Sunday Cal didn't go to church school because he was complaining of a sore throat and he had a low grade fever. Monday both he and Duncan stayed home from school with it. Duncan recovered and doesn't show any signs of his cold. Cal is still battling the damn thing in his tonsils and, predictably, it's now hit his ears. So off to the doc we went this afternoon for a looksee and a prescription for antibiotic.

Just to make things better I succumbed on Friday night while Duncan and I were watching Back to the Future 1 & 2. No ear ache or sore throat for me but my head is definitely full and I'm feeling blah. Last night being up with Cal didn't help me feel any better. As a result I've been next to useless on helping E with the updates. Reckon she feels well and truly back to the grind of checking links?

Enjoy the updates and be sure to keep checking the auction for Ze. More stuff has been added since we posted their announcement yesterday. Ze has an incredibly big heart but loves to hide that fact. It would be nice to show her how well she's thought of in the fanfiction community.

Tamara

No comments: