Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Home Once Again

I was supposed to arrive in OKC last night around 11:30 but when I arrived at the Denver airport (pumped for my two hour layover) I checked the departures board for my flight number and there in big red letters was "flight cancelled." Thunderstorms in Chicago had grounded my plane and I was rescheduled to leave the next morning. Lovely.

I ended up staying overnight in a hotel and left Denver around 8:30am mountain time today. I arrived in OKC a little before 11. It was certainly an awful lot of bother for such a short flight (hour and five minutes). At least I didn't sleep in the airport. I'd probably be a lot crankier today. Right now I'm just moderately tired.

Now I must get back into the habit of cooking dinners and doing chores. Vacations are keen.

Enjoy the updates!

Tamara

p.s. Extra Flamey is back but lost all of their stories database. Check out www.extraflamey.com for a request from the site owner. Maybe someone out there in internet land can lend a helping hand. I'd sure hate to see Extra Flamey go away for want of a good script.

No comments: