Saturday, February 01, 2014

Hay Day Saturday

E and I spent a pleasant day not doing much of anything beyond catching up on clothes washing and going to the grocery store. It's been quite nice.

Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday here in the US. Since neither one of us cares for football (or American football for everyone else in the world), we'll mostly be ignoring the game and festivities.

I'll probably check my twitter feed periodically just to see how the Seahawks are doing. It would be nice to see them win. It's only the team's second trip to the Super Bowl. Maybe second time will be the charm.

Today's grocery store trip definitely showed signs of folks prepping for the big game. I saw a lot more males doing the shopping and the place was busy.

We need to make a trip to Fred Myer tomorrow for cat litter. I told E we should do it after the game starts. The place is sure to be dead.

Tamara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looool I always do the cat litter shopping on Super Bowl Sunday, the stores are totally empty. Good times.

Tamara said...

And it was totally not busy! We were in and out in under 15 minutes.