Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Instant Human

Just add coffee.

No work for me today (damn, that means no money) so I decided to use my residents pass (people living in Devon or Cornwall can get a two-year pass for less than the cost of a single visit ticket) and visit the Eden Project, as I haven't been there for a while.

It's come on in leaps and bounds. Masses to see. Lots of veggie & vegan dishes in the restaurant. Loads of good stuff (books, seeds, plants) in the gift shop.

Went into the Rainforest biome (biome is their rather annoying portmanteau of bio dome). They had a mini plantation of a plant which - well I won't say I can't live without it, because I probably could if I had to. Though the first couple of days would not be pleasant. But I can definitely say that everybody in my vicinity would be grateful if I didn't have to live without it - because I am evil - no - I am beyond evil without it.

Coffee.

You do not want to meet me before I've had my coffee. Trust me on this.

They had all sorts of wicked stuff in there. Banana plants with bananas on them. Cocoa. And a rubber plant bigger than our house. Fantastic stuff. Well worth the visit.

Ze

1 comment:

E said...

That place sounds very cool and good deal!