Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My (Peanut Butter) Cup Runneth Over

First day of spring - and guess what - yep, it rained. Again.

Went to the pictures this evening. Saw Side Effects. It had excellent reviews, can't understand why. The reviews said it was "fresh" and "unexpected" - I found it slow, boring and totally predictable. Nothing unexpected about it. And the plot was about as fresh as last week's bread. Waste of twenty quid.

Though my cousin did find one good thing about the evening. She wandered over to the Ben & Jerry's counter to get an ice-cream for herself while I bought some popcorn (salted). They had a brand-new flavour. I thought she was going to pass out from excitement. The flavour was called Peanut Butter Cup. And yep - that's exactly what it was, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup flavour ice-cream. She loves those things. She wasn't impressed by much of the US American chocolate she tried when we were there a while back. In fact she said most of it was horrible. But she absolutely adored Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They were not available over here, much to her disappointment. (They are now). I hope they continue with that flavour because I think it's the only one she'll be buying on visits to the cinema from now on.

See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you

Ze

No comments: