Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hype & Finally Legal

A wee bit of hype tonight from Allaine and I quote, "No guests tonight. A major announcement will be made concerning 2013 and the future of F4F Radio." Tune in to tonight's show: www.blogtalkradio.com/allaine/2013/03/22/to-be-announced-literally to find out what it is.

As you know, E and I took that extra step and got an honest-to-god marriage certificate on Tuesday. Our domestic partnership was slated to turn into us being married under the law of Washington state in June of 2014 I believe. We decided it was important to take the time and do the deed for real before then. It was also important to show the kids that we're fully committed to one another and consider all of us a real family.

I was amazed at how much more real it becomes to folks when you say you're married.. The domestic partner term just doesn't pack the same punch.

I'd also like to say a huge thank you to everyone who sent us congratulations emails. I know we both considered ourselves in this for the long haul. I must admit it's nice to have a legal way to show it. Thank you, votes of Washington.

Tamara

No comments: