Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Evening

The work week has begun. One day down and a few more to go. Tamara and the boys were off today, but I'm not sure going to the dentist and cleaning inside the van can be called fun.

Tomorrow Tamara and I officially tie the knot. We have an afternoon appointment at the court house and with the kids in tow and two witnesses we will officially become married. Thank you, voters of Washington.

I always knew that someday it would be legal, but I never truly believed it would be in my lifetime. So I get lucky and Tamara will be stuck with me. Towards the end of April during her spring break we will take a short trip to Portland to enjoy some alone time together. Until then we continue on the usual paths.

Enjoy those updates.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

3 comments:

Elizb said...

Congratulations on your wedding!

Elizb said...

Congratulations on your wedding!

Carox said...

Congratulations, have a great day x