Monday, November 05, 2012

Very Quiet

That is our house right now. All the kids are at the ex's places, hence leaving our place calm and very quiet.

Tomorrow in the USA is election day. This cannot come soon enough. Lots at stake and hard to know which way things will go. One always hopes it is the way we want, reality says this year may not be that year, sadly.

In our state the ability to marry those we love is on the ballot. I really hope this passes. Never in my lifetime did I truly believe this would come about. It's only a matter of time for everyone on this...the fair and decent thing to happen, but I sure would be happy if it was tomorrow evening for our state.

Many many other important things are up for votes and I am still shocked by how many people believe so many untruths and outright lies. But the polls suggest they do and that is sad.

Okay enough of that, back to the updates. Enjoy please.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: