Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Still Floating on Air.

Still on my Olympics high - can't wait for the Paralympics to start.

I've been so hyped up on the Olympics in fact, that I've been forgetting to check for important dates and holy days!! Bad reporter - no biscuit. I don't think I've missed too many - at least I hope not.

Today is the Assumption of the BVM - I hope our Catholic readers had/have a good feast.

I've been busy making arrangements for young Barbie to come along for another day at work - she's enthusiastic, so is her mother, so I've worked out all the permissions. Next week she'll be along for a half-day or so learning another aspect of a painter & decorator's job - wallpapering. I'll let you know how we get on.

Not an awful lot to read tonight I'm afraid - I'll repeat our occasional plea - if you know of a femslash site we should be reporting on (that isn't members only or a chaotic writer-upload place like FanFiction.net) let us know, please.

See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: