Wednesday, August 08, 2012

London.

We're here. London is just as noisy, dirty, smelling, chaotic, frenetic, and rude as I remember. And it's very warm and rather humid here. It feels like home.

And yet not home any more - because I love Devon. I love being almost in the country. I love the slower pace of life. I love that people say, "Thank you." to bus drivers in Devon, that people stop and ask if you need help if you look lost. In London they grumble, sigh dramatically & jostle you out of the way.

But here is where the Olympics are. *bounces*

I was right - I didn't sleep much last night. And I have to be up at 5am to get to the arena in time - and it's gone 11pm and I'm not in bed yet.

But it's THE OLYMPICS!!

See you next week folks. Goodnight and may you God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: