Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bits and Bobs

Footy season' started so there's some sport to watch on tv while I wait for the Paralympics to start. And no, I wasn't able to get tickets. At least, I haven't been able to so far. They announced they would be releasing a few more as demand was "higher than foreseen". That's been the only bad bit about the Olympics really - struggling with that bloody awful ticket website. It's crap of the first order!!

Went to the cinema after work - saw The Bourne Legacy. It was ok. The critics panned it but I didn't think it was that bad. Confusing if you hadn't seen the others, yes. A typical better-than-ordinary-humans faintly unrealistic action flick, sure. Plot holes a-plenty if you analyse it carefully, probably. But still an ok and reasonably entertaining film.

Little Barbara comes out to play tomorrow. Should be fun. I'll give you all a report on the day.

Ze

No comments: