Thursday, February 02, 2012

So Close

And yet, distance ahead. I live in Washington State, the one that will be passing gay marriage within the next few days. Unfortunately those who do not agree with that will be having it stalled and then put to a vote of the people. A vote on a civil right. Skip the religion argument because if that were truly the case then how do you get a federal tax break? I am sick and tired of politics and people who claim some upper hand by their religion.

Well I never figured it would be legal in my lifetime, but hey who knows I could be in for a surprise. Here's hoping.

On another note, can we all skip the pink ribbons? There are hundreds (if not more) of organizations that will happily and wisely spend your donation helping women with health care.

Enjoy the updates.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: