Friday, February 03, 2012

Chick Flicks

E and I have had two movie nights in a row. That's rare for us. Last night was E's pick...Friends with Benefits. It ended up being much better than her chick flick pick of a few weeks ago (One Day). My one complaint about Friends with Benefits would have to be the preponderance of butt shots. I've now seen enough of Justin Timberlake's ass to last me a lifetime.

Tonight's movie was my kind of chick flick...Haywire. It stars Gina Carano, a mixed martial arts fighter (and former American Gladiator star). She's not going to be accused of being a great actress but she didn't stink. Where she really shined, however, was in the action sequences. She can certainly kick some ass. I'd like to see her in more action roles.

Okay. Enough babbling. On to the update.

Tamara

No comments: