Friday, February 10, 2012

Ramble...

I am lucky enough have a ramble this evening. Thanks to Rio!
I ramble a lot. I ramble when I'm trying to tell a joke or when I'm trying to explain something that just happened.

When Elisa offered me the opportunity to ramble here, I thought, "now there's something I can do". So here goes.

I've been working on a couple of sites, The Conqueror's Library and The Xena Library. At The Conqueror's Library you'll find links, story descriptions, reviews, artwork, covers and anything else we could find for every Conqueror story we could find. At the Xena Library, we've got a good start on linking to stories of genres from across the Xenaverse: Classic, Uber, Post-FIN, Mel & Janice, etc. Looking for stories with Amazons? We've got a page for that. Think Gabrielle and Ares have great chemistry? We've got the stories for you. Looking for stories about Xena and Gabrielle as nothing more than best friends? Well, I haven't quite got to that page yet, but it is in the works. The Libraries are really all about making it as easy as possible to find the Xena stories you want to read. I hope you'll stop by and check us out. And, let me know if you've got any questions, comments or suggestions.

Thanks,

Rio

Thanks again for rambling Rio, come on by anytime! And to all you folks, check 'em out and let them know what you think. Enjoy the updates.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

anything else we could find for every Conqueror story we could find.

Don't you mean every story that the Annals of the Conqueror (AOC) could find? You stole all the information and work from that site. LOL.

Tamara said...

Wow. I'd say "stole" is a bit harsh. At no point is a story lifted from a site. Instead you're taken to the site that hosts the story. What they've done is organized and described a whole bunch of Xena fiction and put it in a well-organized and quite lovely place.