Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hype (as E would say)

But first - a quick note. There was an update to the site yesterday. I have no idea why there wasn't an email to list members. Don't know if Tamara was so overjoyed at being back home with E that she forgot to post it, or if Yahoo screwed up again. Either way, by the time I got home and realised there was no post it was time to do my update and so not worth posting yesterday's. If you are on the yahoo mailing list and didn't get an update - just pop over to the webpage to see what yesterday's update was.

And now for tonight's updates - and ramble/hype/free book drawing from Rev over at Cocktail Hour.


    This past Saturday afternoon, I had a gushing fan-girl episode. I couldn't help it, really. Jae agreed to be a guest on Cocktail Hour and I could barely keep myself together. If you're a fan of Jae's work and you haven't heard the podcast yet, I'd recommend it. Even if it weren't me rambling on about how great she is, I'd still recommend it. Andy barely got a chance to speak.

    But here's another reason to listen: Jae has graciously agreed to a book give away. All you have to do is correctly answer one or two trivia questions taken from her books and hope I pick your name in the drawing. All the information you need to enter is located on the Cocktail Hour website and in the show notes on the podcast if you get your downloads via iTunes. Please don't post answers on the website or on our Facebook page. Only emailed answers will be accepted and the email address is on the website in the post for episode 21.

    Jae will also be a panelist on the publishing (or maybe it's publishers?) panel at the 2011 Femslash Con! You can find more info about that at www.femslashcon.com! Oh! And if you're interested in the con, check out our Bar Rag # 14.

    I hope you enjoy the show and best of luck on the drawing!

    Rev


Ze

1 comment:

Tamara said...

It's all Yahoo's fault because I did post it to the group. Yippee! I didn't forget...this time.