Friday, January 14, 2011

Ramble from Joan

Hooray! Joan sent words!
Here's a very short ramble introducing a site that might interest your readers.

Aside from that, I am appalled at the shooting in Tuscon. I saw a cartoon of Sarah Palin yesterday, "Whoops" with the two "o"s as crosshairs, and only learnt today that she had marked two Democrat offices that way. I can only hope that the USA is too large to be taken down that path by someone so obviously irresponsible! Just a view from Europe. Feel free to publish that as well.

Here's what I wanted to share in the first place: Hi Ladies,

there's a new site out to inform you of stories worth reading:

fanficreaderscorner.blogspot.com/

The site's owner is UK, who you probably know from fanficrev, and she pretty much keeps the style of that site, but adds a few extras, like ranking, links to movies, books. Go have a look for yourselves! For me it's a welcome addition.

Enjoy!

Joan


Thanks for the heads up, Joan. Now I expect a ramble from UK telling everyone about the new site (hint, hint).

Tamara

No comments: