Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The windmills of your mind

Autumn equinox today. Last day of summer/first day of autumn (fall) up here in the Northern hemisphere. (South of the equator it's out of winter & into spring, of course.) And just to emphasise what we're about to lose, the weather today was brilliant. Warm & sunny. (Though right now - 22.30hrs - it's chucking it down out there.) The swallows have flown, the swifts have gone, and there are very few martins left and I expect they'll be on their way to Africa shortly. Yep. Summer's over.

Still, we've got lots of good stuff to look forward to. Guy Fawkes Night is only 6 weeks away. And it'll soon be Christmas. *g*

The good news is I'm walking without a stick!! And if I'm very, very lucky, on Friday when I have my next appointment at the orthopaedic clinic, they'll tell me I don't have to wear the support on my ankle any more. Keep your fingers crossed.

See you next week. Good night and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: