Thursday, September 16, 2010

Almost there....

We're finally in the midst of our first full week of school. I can tell it too. My student was a bit antsy today.

This weekend E and I will do the final push to get my stuff into our climate controlled storage (yes, it's the fault of the comics). It will be nice to be done with that little project let me tell you.

My weekend agenda will then be able to include housecleaning. Our floors need to be mopped desperately. The toilets could use a good scrubbing. The high traffic area on the carpet looks like it's had a lot of high traffic. In general, the house needs a good going over. I'll put on the ol' headphones and get busy but not until *after* this weekend.

Hope your week is going well. Tomorrow is finally Friday...yay!

Tamara

No comments: