Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Season of mists...

Hard to believe it's nearly autumn already. Although the weather today did its best to convince me. It's cold, wet and grey. Quite chilly this evening, sitting here at home, I flatly refuse to put a fire on before November though!!

It's been another fairly quiet week. I'm getting around a little better than I was but I'm still hampered by this broken ankle. Won't be much longer.

Hmm... maybe my family are right. Maybe I do have so many accidents, calamities and interesting incidents because I move too fast. For most things I only have too (two damnit - TWO!! bah humbug) speeds - fast and very fast. Maybe slowing down all the time, instead of just when I'm forced to, would cut down on the chaos which normally surrounds me.

But then what on earth would I write about??

Ze

No comments: