Thursday, August 26, 2010

What's going on with us?

School is less than a week away and I think I'm ready for it. Duncan is heading into his first year of High School. Calvin will be a third grader. It's weird but over the summer he actually grew into that third grade look. Duncan is so tall now he'll fit right in at the High School. Now if he can just manage to do (and turn in) his homework....

Elisa is recovering from Salmonella. We think she got it from a restaurant breakfast. Here in the US we recently had a big recall of eggs sold through certain distributors. I'm here to tell you...Salmonella is no fun. Now E only wants me to make her breakfast. I'm okay with that.

Tomorrow is Cal's 8th birthday. He picked a Chinese Buffet for dinner. I'm not super excited about that but we always let the birthday person pick whatever type of dinner they want. He also picked moist chocolate cake for his birthday cake. I think I'll have him help me make it tomorrow.

You have a nice sized update tonight. Enjoy.

Tamara

No comments: