Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Good News.

I was all set to regale you with tales of my adventures clearing out my cupboard. A futile attempt on my part at "de-cluttering". Have you ever noticed how something that fits in a cupboard a metre square turns into a pile of junk four metres cubed when it's on the living room floor?? And that, even though it all came out of the cupboard, it would take a small nuclear explosion to get it all back into the cupboard.

And then all sorts of things happened to change my mind about tonight's ramble.

First - All Riiiiight!! Celebrating with my Californian friends. Propostion 8 declared unconstitutional. What d'ya know - the system works. About bloody time!! Great to have some good news for a change. I'm so bloody chuffed for you guys.

Second - a good mate - a great writer - Shadowriter posted a blog entry. I loved it and agreed wholeheartedly with her. She gave me permission to link to it. So here goes This is Not a Story.

The bonus is she added a very short story to her rant to better illustrate her point. And that's always good news.

Have a great week folks. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: