Thursday, January 08, 2009

Back in the Groove

Well, it's been a week. Monday we had still more snow and opened an hour and a half late. Not the best way to get special needs kids back on a regular schedule. Then Tuesday we couldn't take them to PE because the gym was being used for a meeting. Argh! Wednesday and Thursday have gone like clockwork, however. I have high hopes for tomorrow being just as smooth. *knock wood*

My own kids have gotten back into the groove. Cal has three half days this week to make up for the three half days scheduled for parent/teacher conferences that were canceled due to snow. Duncan is incredibly jealous. He keeps telling my mom he'll see her at 11:10 to be picked up.

Tonight I get a break from cooking dinner. We're loading up the van and heading to little e's grandma's house for dinner. Then back to get kids showered and settled in for the evening. I'm ready for the settling in part.

Big Buffy update tonight. Y'all enjoy 'em.

Tamara

No comments: