Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye, 2006!

So what am I doing this New Year's Eve? I'm cleaning out my closet. I ended up with several sacks of shirts I no longer wanted. Now I don't have to grunt while shoving shirts aside. Not very exciting especially if you're Mike and it's your birthday. Yeah, he was born on the 31st. He discovered a long time ago you can't plan a last minute birthday party on New Year's Eve.

He did get a nice lunch out and he hasn't been nagged to do any chores today. I predict a long evening of movies and Runescape for him. I, in the meantime, am concentrating on boxing up comics that I've read. They've been accumulating beside my bed and it's getting dangerous. That's all there is on my side of the bed--precarious stacks of reading material.

Whatever you do on New Year's Eve, do it safely. Enjoy the updates!

Tamara

No comments: