Monday, December 04, 2006

Luck

I'm going to need it. Tonight I start my lovely part time job of telemarketing. To help with the Christmas load this year I have taken a job soliciting donations of items for a thrift store. Yes. Shudder with me now. At least I'm not asking for money or calling for a credit card company.

I wonder though how long it'll take Cal to realize he can't barge in on mom in the bedroom for a few hours every night? I was told by a gal who has experience at this sort of thing that folks don't like to hear background noise when you're soliciting donations. I figured as much and had already planned to use that lock on my bedroom door. Let's just hope Cal doesn't take it upon himself to pound on the door and yell loudly for me.

Think good thoughts for me this evening while you're enjoying your time not talking to random strangers on the phone.

Tamara

No comments: