Friday, December 15, 2006

Wind, wind, wind, and some more wind!

What the hell is up with our weather this year? First it was a freaky ass Spring with the heavy overload of Summer into the Fall from hell and now wind? WTF?

We're usually a city of temperate seasons and such, but that was last year I guess.

I live in an earthquake zone, one in which we're prepared for hurricane weather. However last night gave us a small taste of that affect. The difference might be we have very tall pine trees everywhere, two of which found their way to my roof. Fortunately not through my roof.

My daughter and I sat in our darkened house a bit cold but overall safe. Once again the lucky few. One can only hope the hundreds or more with flooded or damaged abodes get help quickly.

Peace even in the dark.

Elisa

p.s. Be sure to check out Lara Zielinsky's Hanukkah story.

No comments: