Saturday, December 23, 2006

Finished?

Are those of you who indulged in holiday shopping this year finished? I'm happy to say I completed my final purchase last Thursday. I absolutely hate to have to go to a store these last few days before Christmas. In fact, the farther away I can stay from shopping the better. I even made a point to buy my Christmas dinner items yesterday.

My pies are done as of about an hour from now. I still have to wrap my mother-in-law's present but everyone else's are done. It may not sound like much but I'm usually wrapping stuff Christmas Eve. All in all I'm ahead of the game this year.

Passion & Perfection updated so y'all have a lot to read tonight.

Tamara

p.s. Jeanette Winterson has a Christmas story up at her site: Christmas Eve at the Cracker Factory.

No comments: