Saturday, July 07, 2007

Feeling Lucky?

E tells me today is deemed to be especially lucky. I don't think I've been more lucky than usual today. I ran a few errands with Cal and my mom. I guess the fact that my local Borders didn't have the latest Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide could be seen as unlucky for me. But they did have two Greg Rucka paperbacks I hadn't read so it evened out.

Mike and Duncan are at Roman Nose with the church youth group for an overnight camping trip. Mike was certainly lucky that I set my alarm this morning otherwise his butt would have been late meeting up with everyone. I'm weird in that when I know I have to be somewhere early in the morning I make sure and get to bed at a decent hour *and* I set my alarm. Mike stays up late and then forgets to set his alarm or turns it off in a sleepy stupor.

Let's hope the luck stays with them and the new tent goes up easy and keeps the mosquitoes out. And think good thoughts for Cal falling asleep early tonight. I could use the quiet.

Tamara

No comments: