Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Homeward Bound

By the time this is posted I'll be on my way home. Almost certainly still somewhere over North America because about a third of my flight time is there. Plus I have to change planes in Chicago (never been there before) which adds an hour to the time.

All being well, I arrive at Heathrow late morning (UK time) Thursday. Then there's a wait for the coach. Then the journey home. I should finally get home sometime around 19.00 hours.

I'll be spending Friday recovering & trying to re-set my body clock.

This should post automatically but either E or Tamara will need to post it to the Yahoo group (thanks, mates). There's nowhere near as much as I thought I'd have for you - AO3 went down while I was checking it. I will catch up when I get home & I'll either set it so E or T can post it or I'll post it next week.

See you next week - from home. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: