Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Away from Home

Hi folks - not as much as usual for you tonight. I hope I can update tomorrow as well.

I actually set tonight's stuff up at the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to check-in today.

I'm working away from home at the moment (sub-contracting for the same company but in a different place. Staying in a caravan at night & working 12 to 16 hour days (the money's grand) and I wasn't sure I'd find wi-fi.

I have found one - it's unsecured and not particularly strong, and I'm having to sit in the garden as I don't have access to the club-house (as a mere worker), but it's a permitted connection.

With luck it won't rain tomorrow - it's threatening to right now so I'm signing out in a moment - and I'll update. For now though - enjoy the few I have for you

Ze

No comments: