Sunday, July 12, 2015

Back to the Routine

We've been back home for a few days now and my crankiness has subsided. I managed to get decent sleep last night even with Max waking me up to go out around 4 am.

Something keen must have been in the front yard when he went out because he shot off and disappeared. It took about 15 minutes for him to come back and that was with me whistling and E walking out to the street looking for him. Times like this are when it's good to be next to a freeway...no neighbors to annoy.

Both of us managed to get back to sleep and didn't get up again until around 8:30. I don't know about E but I sure needed that.

Tomorrow E is back to work and I'm home with mom and Cal. Little e goes to her other house for a week.

Not sure what we'll do to entertain mom this week. I've got an eye appointment and so does Cal. We'll probably go shopping for shoes one day. I want to get over to Cal's Dad's apartment and go through Cal's clothes to weed out the too small shirts, underwear and pants. Our week will likely consist of chores, shopping and maybe a movie.

Tamara

No comments: