Sunday, April 12, 2015

Vacation Days

We had another lazy day. I took Cal to get his hair cut. After lunch E and I vacuumed out the cars. Sadly the weather is currently a tad chilly and threatening rain so we didn't wash the cars. That's on the agenda for this week as soon as the sun shines.

Tomorrow we won't be sleeping in too much. E must take little e to visit Shorecrest High School. She'll be attending a few classes with a friend. This is to prepare her to make her final decision about where to attend high school next year.

Cal has school this week. His Spring break is next week. This means no sleeping in for me. I'll need to get Cal's butt moving. But rather than driving to work I can then crawl back into bed. Lovely.

Monday my plan is to clean the living room carpet. Then while it's drying, be a slug.

Tamara

No comments: