Sunday, April 26, 2015

Today is the day before E's birthday!

Little e had a full weekend of Ultimate Frisbee at Spring Reign. She should be headed home about now. I'm hoping we hear how the final game went because the Twitter feed didn't have an announcement of their division's championship game. Yep, they went all the way to the final game.

Saturday we watched them play two teams, the first was from my school. They won and I'm happy to say the Eckstein Middle School team was nice and played a great game. You'd think that with the emphasis on the Spirit of the Game all of the teams playing at Spring Reign would be nice. Not so. We still run into players, coaches and parents who didn't get the memo about good sportsmanship. Game 2, in particular, was one I found myself really wanting little e's team to win.

Not a lot for you tonight. If you'd like, send E some Happy Birthday emails...Monday's the big day.

Tamara

No comments: