Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bank Holiday Weekend

Tomorrow is Walpurgisnacht - we wish our readers from those countries which celebrate this a good one.

Sundown tomorrow marks the start of Beltane (in the northern hemisphere) and Samhain (in the southern) we wish our Pagan and Wiccan readers a good feast.

Friday is International Workers Day - celebrated in many (if not most) of the countries of the world. We wish all a good one. WOTWU.

............

Our hearts go out to the people of Nepal. Give if you can American Red Cross, British Red Cross, Medicin sans Frontieres DEC

............

Monday is a Bank Holiday here because of May Day/ Workers' Day - and as is usual with Bank Holidays the weather for the weekend looks awful. I had planned on doing some work on the allotment - there are lettuces to plant out, peas to sow, potatoes to earth up - I don't think I'll be doing that after all. I may just sit down with a cup of good coffee (I got some Jamaican Blue Mountain for my birthday last month) and my new book The Woman Who Would Be King bought with a birthday gift voucher. (£20 at Waterstone's).

Enjoy your updates. Stay safe. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you

Ze

No comments: