Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Going to the Chapel...

Loads for you to read tonight.

Ferret fun tomorrow.

Tonight - for those of you who are fans of little Barbara. Unfortunately she won't be joining me at work in future. She's moving away. Her mother (who as you may recall was a young widow) has met someone. They've been seeing each other for about a year and are finally convinced they're suited. So in April they're getting married. They're both selling their houses and buying a new one together. The new house is on the other side of the county. Not so far that I can't pop along for a visit, but far enough that it will need to be a pre-arranged visit.

Barbara is torn between being excited about her new house and her new school,absolutely over-the-moon about her new father, and upset that she won't see me often and won't be working with me during school holidays.

I've promised I'll visit her, and told her not to say "never" because there's always a chance that work will dry up locally and I might find a contract near enough to her new home for her to stop by.

Yes, I'm invited to the wedding. Yes, I will be going. No, I'm not a bridesmaid!! lol. Barbara is though.


Ze

1 comment:

Etta said...

Thank you for the update on Barbara. I will miss hearing of her working with you.