Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Eclipse

There's going to be an eclipse on Friday. And as it's a so-called super-moon, too, it will be a really good one.

As the map map shows, not many people will be in line for a totality, but it will be near total for much of Scandinavia & the UK. And a partial will be visible as far south as North Africa.

I'm really stoked about it. I love this kind of stuff. Can I find my eclipse glasses though?? Of course not. I haven't seen them since the last eclipse here in 1999. Hope I can get a new pair - otherwise it'll be the old pinhole-in-a-bit-of-paper routine.

Friday is also the Vernal Equinox. We wish our Pagan and Wiccan readers a good Ostara or Mabon.

Saturday is Norooz - we wish our Zoroastrian readers a Happy New Year.

Saturday is also the Hindu New Year - Happy New Year to our Hindu readers.

Next week I'll tell you about my new ferrets, and how they're settling in - and running me ragged. As my maternal Grandmother used to say "My Godmothers and Godfathers at my baptism it's madness!!"

See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: