Thursday, September 18, 2014

One week down, many more to go....

Tomorrow will mark my first week at the new place of employment. So far I think it's going well.

I'm slowly getting used to the way this school does things. It's been interesting working in an inclusion program. It's certainly brought back memories of my days going from class to class in middle school. Maybe by my first month I won't find myself getting turned around in the school.

Of course, the best thing about my new job is the kids. They make going to work fun and I love talking to them and discovering their quirky personalities.

Friday is cooking day...one of my favorite things to do at school. The kids will be making blueberry-peach crisp. I predict we'll have a blast and the kids will make a killer crisp.

Tamara

No comments: